Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Content Creation vs Content Promotion: Where is the Balance?
- Don’t Be Lazy: 9 Ways to Blog Smarter and Harder
- Forget about Marketing: Concentrate on Blogging
- Why Your Blog Posts Are Falling Short of Greatness and What To Do About It
- How to Make Your Blogging Dreams Come True
- Challenge: Update Your Blog’s About Page
- Set Your Blog for Success With These Simple Tactics
- Are You Ready to be a Full-Time Blogger?
- Discover The “Can’t Miss” Email Technique To Bring Attention To Your Blog
- What is Your Posting Rhythm to Social Media?
- Content Marketing Tactics: Business Blogging Pros, Cons, Best Practices & Brands Doing It Right
- Online PR for Brands: How to Make Company News, Real News
- Small Business Blog, Big Business Results
- 11 Blog & Social Content Marketing Tools I Use (Almost) Every Day
- 5 Online Marketing Essentials for Small Business Marketers
- How to Integrate Blogging With Content Marketing that Inspires Action
- Is Finding Your Business Blog a Mystery? 3 Tips for Blog Promotion & Findability
- Where Does Evergreen Content Fit in Your Company Blog Content Plan?
- Blogging For Business or Pleasure? Personal Expression vs. Creating Value for Your Community
- Top UK Online Marketing Influencers & Bloggers in 2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.