Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Seasons Greetings from ProBlogger
- Selling eBooks and Digital Products on Your Blog? You Need to Know About EU VAT-MOSS
- Say Goodbye to Bad Habits: Five You Should Ditch in the New Year
- Care to Share? What Was YOUR Most Popular Post of 2014?
- Most Popular Posts on ProBlogger 2014: General Tips
- Most Popular Posts on ProBlogger 2014: Writing Tips
- Most Popular Posts on ProBlogger 2014: Social Media
- Most Popular Posts on ProBlogger 2014: Creating Content
- Most Popular Posts on ProBlogger 2014: Monetization
- New Facebook Changes: Target your Audience Effectively
- Online Marketing News: Bing Dinged, Billions-o-Bots, Trending Tube
- Happy Holidays 2014 from @TopRank Online Marketing
- The Gift of “Give to Get” in Social Media and Content Marketing
- Marketing Prediction Overload: 200 Plus Digital Marketing Predictions for 2015
- 3 Reasons Why Your Content Marketing May Have Failed In 2014
- Online Marketing News: Google Responds To Responsive, A Twitter Minute, Facebook Offers
- Global Content Marketing – Book Review
- Social Media Content: Pros, Cons, Examples and Best Practices
- A Marketer and a Journalist Walk Into a Bar: 5 Definitions of Brand Journalism
- 25 Women Who Rock Social Media – 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.