Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- ProBlogger in Perth: 10 Things Darren Wishes He Knew About Blogging
- Three Ways to Outperform Your Online Competition
- Create the Best Pay-Per-Click Landing Page in 7 Easy Steps
- How Social Media Can Affect Your Search Engine Rankings
- How I Earned $15000 from The Problogger Job Board
- Content Isn’t King… Here’s What Is!
- 10 Ways to Exponentially Grow Your Traffic in 30 Days
- How to Beat Your Competition Online by Trying this One Thing
- Top Tips to Help You Nail That Blogging Job Application
- Script Video Marketing Success with the Right Content
- Two Marketing Tips for Creating More Meaningful and Profitable Content
- How To Make a Blog Post Go Viral
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Blog Community and Readership
- The One Question You Must Ask And Answer to Win With Social Media Marketing
- Does It Still Make Sense For Companies to Blog?
- Podcasting: Storytelling for the 21st Century – Pros, Cons, Examples and Best Practices
- How to Make the Most of Vine’s 6 Seconds #NMX
- Building Your Blog Into A Survivable Source Of Income
- How to Build Your Brand’s Voice Through Blogging #NMX
- 5 Ways To Create Great Content Without Writing A Lot
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.