Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Using Visual Content to Increase Blog Engagement
- Thinking of Rebranding Your Blog? Read This.
- It’s been 2 Years Since I’ve Seen A Blog Training Program This Good
- 7 Powerful Tips for a Winning Twitter Sales Strategy
- Why Web Push is the Next Big Thing for Bloggers
- 7 Ways for Bloggers to Be More Productive
- Why Your Blog Isn’t Growing and How to Make It A Success
- ProBlogger Event 2014 – Wrap Up
- 5 Unique Ways to Increase Your Blog Traffic
- Q&A: Your Social Media Strategy
- Is Business Blogging Still Worthwhile?
- Two Marketing Tips for Creating More Meaningful and Profitable Content
- How To Make a Blog Post Go Viral
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Blog Community and Readership
- The One Question You Must Ask And Answer to Win With Social Media Marketing
- Does It Still Make Sense For Companies to Blog?
- Podcasting: Storytelling for the 21st Century – Pros, Cons, Examples and Best Practices
- How to Make the Most of Vine’s 6 Seconds #NMX
- Building Your Blog Into A Survivable Source Of Income
- How to Build Your Brand’s Voice Through Blogging #NMX
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.