Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How to Avoid Writing Boring Outlines using the IKEA Method
- Don’t Lose your Funds to Amazon – How to Stay Within The Operating Agreement
- 194: 5 SEO Tools for Bloggers
- 7 Tips for Increasing Social Media Engagement
- How Do You Blog Consistently When You Have Very Little Time?
- 193: How to Become a Prolific Content Creator (an Interview with Kelly Exeter)
- How to Use SMS Marketing to Boost Your Blog’s Audience
- A Practical Look at Turning Your Blog into a Functioning Business
- 192: 3 Key Things Bloggers Do to Grow Their Blogs into Businesses
- The Site Speed and SEO Connection
- Digital Marketing News: State of Content, Direct Ads on Twitter & Google Attribution
- How to Inspire Your B2B Audience with Killer Content Marketing
- CMWorld In-Flight Content Guide: Creating a Memorable Content Experience
- 8 Fundamental Elements of a Successful Social Media Marketing Strategy
- The Secret to Creating Scalable, Quality Content and Better CX – Infographic
- Digital Marketing News: Mobile Marketing Facts, Augmented Reality on Snapchat and More Google Updates
- Social Media Marketing Report: Does Your Engagement Measure Up?
- 8 Examples of Brands Using Instagram to Showcase Company Culture
- 5 Essential Insights on Influence and the Future of Customer Engagement
- #CMWorld Interview: Amanda Todorovich Dishes on Creating Impactful Content for Healthcare
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.