Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Behind the Scenes of ProBlogger’s First Course Ever
- 236: 5 Areas to Focus on to Grow Your Blogging Income
- Case Study: What Happens When You Want to Sell Your Blog?
- 235: How to Build Authority, Influence and Trust When Nobody Knows Who You Are
- International Start a Blog Day Class of 2018
- 234: How to Relaunch Your Blog After It Becomes Dormant
- Last Chance to Start a Blog with Us Today
- 233: Tools We’re Using to Get More Subscribers and Customers in 2018
- The Difference Between Pages and Posts (and Making the Most of Each)
- 9 Key Ingredients for Creating the Perfect Sales Page
- In a World of Diminishing Trust, Data-Driven Marketers Can Turn the Tide
- This Changes Everything: How AI Is Transforming Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing News: Alignment Challenges, Instagram’s ‘Collection’ & Amp for Email
- 5 Productivity Hacks to Bring Content Creation From Failing to Flying High
- 9 Upcoming Events to Learn All About Content and Influencer Marketing
- Digital Marketing News: Social Media Trends, What CMOs Search For & Mobile Ads Soar
- Social Media Marketing Spotlight: U.S. Bank Rallies Local Allies for a Friendly, Engaging #MNNice #NiceOff
- 9 Top Marketing Trends for 2018
- Digital Marketing News: State of Social, Super Super Bowl Ads, Scheduled Posts on Instagram
- What Are Hashtags Really For? #Confused #Blessed #NoFilter
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.