Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Make Money Blogging for Real: 3 Must-Know Factors
- The Only Business Training Resource I Promote Just Opened for Enrolments for One Week
- 3 Reasons to Stop Relying on How-To Lists for Information (and What to Do Instead)!
- Tips for Creating Your First eCourse
- The Structure of a Proper Client Proposal That Will Land You a Blogging Gig
- Why Should I Make My Webpage Interactive?
- ProBlogger FAQ: How Long Should Posts Be?
- Top Takeaways from ProBlogger Perth Training Event: Content, Blog Design, Social Media, Productivity, and Monetization
- 30 High-Impact Ways to Level Up Your Writing
- 7 Effective Tips To Grow Your Social Media Presence The Right Way
- Online Marketing News: LinkedIn Gets Elevated, Foursquare Gets Pinpointed, The Firehose Gets Cut Off
- An Authoritative Interview with Podcast Master Jerod Morris, VP of Rainmaker.FM
- Four Ways CMOs Can Differentiate & Optimize Their Content Marketing Strategy
- Content vs. Advertising – Is There Really A Debate?
- Online Marketing News: No Millennial Trust, LinkedIn Gets Lynda, 5 Years Of YouTube Ads
- A Dangerous Threat to Your Small Business: Mediocrity.
- Content Marketing Tools A to Z That You Can Use in 2015 and Beyond
- Best Practices for Video Marketing on Social Networks from Cisco, SAP & Bally Switzerland
- Not Happy With Your Business Blog Performance? Try These 5 Tips:
- Online Marketing News: Twitter Gets Curating, Happy Birthday Pinterest!, Facebook Gets Riffing
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.