Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Google’s Mobilegeddon: The Best Excuse to Repurpose Old Content
- Four Blogging Tools to Make your Content Go Further
- 5 Basics to Having Your Post go Viral
- Hey Bloggers! Is it Time to Focus a little Less on Your Blog and A Little More on YOU?
- 5 Unmissable Fiverr Gigs that Will Make Your Life Easy as a Busy Blogger
- 7 Ways To Build Your Brand In The Blogosphere
- How Design Impacts Blog Readership
- 4 Things to Consider When Choosing Your Domain Name
- 3 Content Tweaks to Increase Your Blog Traffic without Spending a Penny
- Five Essential Steps to Removing a Google Manual Penalty
- If You Want Your Content Marketing to be Great, Ask Influencers to Participate
- Why Digital Marketing Podcasts Belong in Your Learning Routine
- B2B Marketing Roundup: Resources, Trends and Case Studies to Prep for #BMA15
- Online Marketing News: Facebook Feed Buzzes Businesses, Promoted Pins Get Powerful, Twitter Shows Search
- B2B Content Marketing Playbook: Tips to Prepare You for the Big Content Game
- Top Digital Marketing Takeaways From Authority Rainmaker
- Good Content Vs. Good Enough Content: A Fight for Sore Eyes with Ann Handley
- Danny Sullivan on the State of Search Marketing in 2015
- Content Marketing: 6 Steps for Building a Massive Audience
- Stand Out or Don’t Bother: Sally Hogshead on Harnessing Your Fascination Advantage
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.