Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Blog Post Idea: How I Do It Posts
- 3 Secret Weapons I Used to Launch My Fulltime Blogging Career
- 7 Commonsense Tips to Improve Your Next Expert Roundup
- Grab Your Ticket for the 2015 ProBlogger Training Event
- Where to Find Free Images Online
- Building Your Audience From Zero to Traction
- The 3 Building Blocks of a Blockbuster Blog
- How to Create Awesome Content From Your Next Event Experience
- 5 Advanced Techniques I Use To Make Money On My Blog
- Blog Post Idea: Answer a Beginner Question
- Facebook Marketing: Hidden Tactics and Tricks from Leading Brands at #SMMW15
- How To Encourage Employee Advocacy on Social Media: #SMMW15 Panel
- Online Marketing News: Facebook Flashbacks, Twitter Rides The Carousel, Google Finds Half The Web Is Broken
- Twitter Marketing: How Brands Can Rise to the Top of the Stream #SMMW15
- How to Get Results You Can Measure with Influencer Marketing #SMMW15
- Social Media Marketing World 2015 – What We’re Looking Forward to Most #SMMW15
- 5 Steps to Personalize Repurposed Content for Your Target Audience #SMMW15
- Winning With Authority Rainmaker – 15 Marketing Influencers Define Authority for Marketing Success
- Online Marketing News: YouTube Does A 360, Facebook Sets New Standards, Mobile Search Spend Soars
- A Fascinating Interview with Sally Hogshead on Authority, Marketing Success and Personal Brand #authority2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.