Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 31DBBB Day 31: Next Steps
- The ProBlogger Podcast: Digging into Statistics
- How to Develop the Right Plan to Grow Your Blog’s Readership
- 31DBBB Day 28 Writing Challenge: Write a Review Post
- Update Your Blog’s Archive Pages (including Broken Links)
- How Improving Another Blog will Help You Improve Yours
- 31DBBB Day 25: Ask a Question
- 31DBBB Day 24 Challenge: Use a Magazine to Improve Your Blog
- How to Write a Post that Has a Clear Call to Action
- 31DBBB Day 22 Challenge: Pay Special Attention to a Reader
- Online Marketing News: Twitter Gets Eventful, Facebook Gets Secretive, Google+ Gets Going
- 4 Time Management Tips for Social Media Managers
- B2B Mobile Marketing for Demand Generation? Yes! Examples and Quick Tips
- What You Need to Know About Playing High Stakes Content Marketing
- Why Content Marketing is Imperative for the Future of Public Relations
- Why Collecting Customer Information & Listening to Feedback Can Make You a Better Marketer
- Online Marketing News: Twitter Gets Safer, Google Panda Gets Fresher, Facebook Video Gets Edited
- 4 Tips for Building the Perfect Content Marketing Sundae
- 4 Creative Email Marketing Campaigns That Inspire Action
- Find the Right Content Marketing Agency for a Happily Ever After
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.