Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How to establish your brand on Pinterest (and make it popular)
- 7 Common Newsletter Problems Solved
- 211: Creating a Successful Podcast – Advice from Pat Flynn
- Blog Metrics: Why You Need to Stop Focusing on ‘Vanity’ Stats
- Comparing Email Service Providers for Bloggers
- 210: Launching a Blog: How Many Posts Do You Need?
- Should You Disable Comments on Your Blog?
- 3 Examples of Content You Can Include in Your Email Newsletter
- 209: 7 Types of Evergreen Content You Can Create On Your Blog
- How to Harness Your Personality and Become a Better Blogger
- LinkedIn Native Video: What Works, What Doesn’t, What Marketers Need to Know
- Top Insights, Takeaways & Favorite Moments from #SocialBrand17
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself When Setting Social Media Marketing Goals
- The Mighty Cheeseburger: How to Construct Your Content for the Perfect Bite
- Digital Marketing News: Better Text Ads, Lifestyle Templates & AMP for AdWords
- Digital Marketing Tools & Tactics: What the Trends Tell Us
- Our Top 11 Content Marketing Takeaways from #CMWorld 2017
- 4 Tips to Stop Killing Your Content Team from Workfront & Nordstrom
- How to Find the Stories in Your Data for Compelling Reporting
- 12 Questions You Need to Answer if You Want to Launch a Video Content Strategy
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.