Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The One Type Of Blog Post The Will Transform Your Blog Immediately
- How to Earn Extra Money Freelancing While Starting a Blog
- Grab Your Earlybird Tickets to ProBlogger Evolve Conference and Mastermind Today
- How SEO Can Help Your Blog Rank Well
- 186: A Step-By-Step Guide to How I Write a Blog Post
- 5 Healthy Work Practices for a ProBlogger
- How To Get Started With Free Travel When Your Blog is Brand New
- How to Grow Your Fitness Blog to 100,000 Monthly Visitors in Less than a Year
- 185: How to Get a Blogging Job
- Community Discussion: Analysis of Your Most Popular Post
- Rule the Room: 5 Tips for Facilitating Meetings that Generate Results
- Behind the Marketing Curtain: An Interview with Influencer Marketing Wiz Amisha Gandhi, SAP
- Supercharge Your Marketing at Digital Summit Los Angeles #DSLA
- The Queen of Facebook Tells All on Generating Facebook Marketing ROI
- The Next Evolution of Influencer Marketing: 4 Key Insights And What They Mean
- Aw, Snap: Everything You Need to Know about Snapchat for Business #SMMW17
- Creating Breakthrough Content: There Ain’t No Magic Feather #SMMW17
- Online Marketing News: Millennial Micro Influencers, Apple Clips, Facebook Seasons
- Superheroes of Social Media: Your Must-See Guide to #SMMW17
- B2B Marketers Are Way Behind on Influencer Marketing and Here’s the Solution
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.