Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Seven Sure-Fire Ways to Annoy a Blog Editor (and What to Do Instead)
- Facebook Group Hacks with Pat Flynn
- How Often Should You Email Your Newsletter List?
- 254: Blogging Breakthroughs – Your Invitation to Be on the ProBlogger Podcast
- What is the Secret to Successful Blogging?
- 253: I Guarantee This Will Improve Your Blog
- How to Find Images for Your Blog That Won’t Get You Sued
- 252: What Thomas Edison Can Teach YOU about Profitable Blogging
- Seven Easy Ways to Write Better Titles for Your Blog Posts
- 251: What You Should Know About Getting Started with Email
- Digital Marketing News: Twitter’s Bot Detox Fallout, Google’s Mobile Thumbs-Up, & Millennial’s Top Social IQ Factors
- The Future of Connection on Facebook: How Stories May Change the Marketing Game
- What Does ‘Quality’ Really Mean in Content Marketing?
- Digital Marketing News: Google’s New Ad Tools, Facebook’s Snoozefest, and LinkedIn’s QR Code Refresh
- CMWorld Interview: Gartner’s Heather Pemberton Levy Shares How Story First Marketing Drives Success
- The Power of Social Media Polls: The Drill-Down on 3 Platforms + 5 General Best Practices
- Digital Marketing News: Google’s Marketing Platform Partners, LinkedIn’s Translations, & Facebook’s Instant Articles Subscription Results
- Becoming a Better Marketer by Embracing Your Passions Outside the Office
- How to Rally Around ROI & Prioritize Your Digital Marketing Efforts in the Face of Budget Cuts
- Digital Marketing News: Facebook’s Subscription Groups & Brand Collabs Manager, New URL Tools at Google, & Employee Advocacy Study
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.