Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- PB118: How to Find Time to Create Your Blog’s First Product
- How to Write Engaging Content About “Boring” Subject Matter
- PB117: Case Study – How One Blogger Used a Blog Post, SlideShare Deck, Lead Magnet, Email Sequence and a Webinar to Earn Over $28,000
- 10 Tips and Strategies for a Better Facebook Marketing Campaign
- Reading Roundup: What’s New in Blogging Lately?
- 7 Small Ways to Be a Better Writer
- PB116: How to Snap Readers out of Passive Lurking to Become Engaged
- The Best Research Tools for Finding Kick-Ass Content
- 30 Practical Tips for Producing Great Facebook Live Videos
- 12 Types of Facebook Live Videos that You Could Create to Help You Grow Your Blog and Business
- Online Marketing News: 29 Content Metrics, Twitter Ditches Brevity and Hungerithms
- 7 Infographics Every Digital Marketer Needs to See
- [eBook] Easy-as-Pie Guide to Content Planning: 3 Recipes for Success
- What Twitter’s Change in Character Count Could Mean for Social Media Marketers
- 8 Essential Concepts Every Digital Marketer Should Understand
- Online Marketing News: State of Digital, Twitter’s Characters and Silent Facebook Video
- Authoritative, Credible & Trustworthy: 3 Attributes of a Successful Digital Marketing Strategy
- 6 Ways to Use Video to Add More Value to Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- LinkedIn Publishing: 3 Tips for Creating Better Content & 6 Marketers Setting a Great Example
- 8 Ways to Build Credibility & Trust with Content Marketing
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.