Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Overcoming the Fear of Being Heard
- How Working Fewer Hours Can Increase Your Productivity
- 4 Creative Ways to Build Buzz for Your Next Blog Post Before It Goes Live
- PB148: Juggling Family Life and Blogging? Here’s some Tips on Getting the Balance Right
- Reading Roundup: What’s New in Blogging Lately?
- PB147: Tips, Tools and Techniques for Managing Incoming Email
- Meeting Google’s Quality Guidelines: Will Google EAT Your Content?
- How to Roll with the Instagram Changes when You Depend on It For Your Small Business
- As a Blogger on The Global Internet, What Laws in the World Apply to You?
- PB146: How to Write Effective Sales Copy
- Supply & Demand: Making the Case for Less Content #UFX2016
- When ABM & Content Collide: How to Build an Account-Based Content Strategy #UFX2016
- Uncovering The Problem with Personalization in B2B Marketing #UFX2016
- [eBook] How to Build Your B2B Marketing Empire From the Ground Up
- 6 Ways Marketers Can Optimize Their LinkedIn Profile
- Digital Marketing Spotlight: Amy Lamparske, Head of Social Media at 3M
- Online Marketing News: CEO Social Success, Influencers Love Instagram & Pinterest Video
- [eBook] Welcome to The 2016 Content Marketing Summer Games
- 20 Must-Have Content Marketing Tools for Writing Better Blog Posts
- 6 Tips for Increasing Facebook Organic Reach in an Age of Decline
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.