Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Top Tips for Getting the Most out of Monetizing Brand/Blog Relationships
- How Compassion International Uses Blogging to Save Lives
- Are You a Full Time Blogger with Small to Medium Traffic? Let’s Chat
- Top 15 FREE Internet Marketing Tools To Boost Your Online Business
- Why You Should Join us at the next ProBlogger Training Event
- What does the ‘Pro’ in ProBlogger Stand for?
- How to Create Your Guest Blogging Strategy [with a 5 step template]
- 5 Ways to Make Your Blogging Life Easier
- 10 Quick Tips for Going Viral
- How to Build an Efficient Social Media Workflow to Increase your Traffic
- Content and SEO Beyond Marketing – Optimized Digital Communications
- Online Marketing News: Facebook’s Ad Grade, Google Testing Label For Slow Sites, YouTube Tightens Up
- B2B Content Marketing and Optimizing the Full Cycle of Buyer Experience
- All New Sophisticated B2B Marketing Guide for LinkedIn
- How to Make a Marketing Impact with Instagram
- Using Emerging Social Networks to Increase B2B Productivity
- Online Marketing News: LinkedIn Launches Lead Accelerator, 5 Apps Make Up Most Mobile, Twitter Gets Syndicated
- Wrap Up: Stories and Influencer Marketing Lead the B2B Content Marketing Bonanza at #C2C15
- The Most Important Thing Missing From Your B2B Content: Forrester’s @LauraRamos Tells All #C2C15
- Build Your Own Brand Marketing Social Newsroom: Tips From SAP at #C2C15
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.