Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How to Write Brilliant Blog Posts: 5 Tips from Psychology
- 20 Tips on Writing Building a Great Blog [Watch the Blab Replay]
- 8 Data KPIs Every Blogger Should be Using to Grow Their Blog
- PBEVENT 2015: A Roundup of Tips and Advice Shared at the ProBlogger Training Event Sessions
- ProBlogger Podcast 39: What is Your Why?
- Reading Roundup: What’s New in Blogging Lately
- 10 Ways To Stay Productive as a Work-at-Home Blogger
- How One Couple Drastically Changed Their Life by Blogging
- How to Drive Traffic to Your Blog Through Your Archived Material on Facebook
- 7 Productivity Tips for Bloggers
- Digital Marketing Spotlight: Jeff Marcoux, CMO Lead at Microsoft
- 3 Ways to Measure the Value of Your Social Media Marketing Program
- How to Improve Influencer Engagement? Avoid These 50 Fails
- Online Marketing News: Facebook Gets An Assistant, Tweets Show In Search, Native Beats The Rest
- Book Review & Interview: Content Inc. by Joe Pulizzi
- 3 Examples of How Partnering with Influencers on Content Creates a Winning Combination
- How 3 Mega E-Commerce Websites Approach Title Tag & Meta Description Optimization
- The Future of Content Marketing: Integration, Optimization and Participation
- Online Marketing News: Less Are LOLing, Move Over Non-Mobile-Friendly, LinkedIn Gets Lookedup
- 25 Inspiring & Actionable Content Marketing Tips For (Almost) Any Situation
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.