Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The 9 Conversion Habits of the World’s Most Successful Bloggers
- On-page SEO Tips: Three Things You Can Do Right Now
- 190: How to Overcome Failure in 6 Steps
- Bloggers to Watch in 2017
- 5 Ways to Write Faster
- 189: How to Create Amazing Videos for Your Blog Using Your Smartphone
- 3 Email List Building Techniques You Need To Use in 2017
- 5 Steps to Creating a Productive Blogging To Do List
- The Complete Guide to HTTP Codes and Redirects
- 188: How to Build Two Successful Blogs (and the Pros and Cons of Doing so)
- Digital Marketing News: 15 Reasons for Brand Advocacy, Email Priorities and Google TV Ads
- Squashing the Influencer Marketing Buzz(words): What You Really Need to Know
- 20 Awesome Healthcare Marketers to Follow on LinkedIn
- A Day in the Life of a Content Marketing Manager at TopRank Marketing
- How Does Your Garden Grow? How to Create and Maintain Evergreen Content
- Digital Marketing News: Productive Content Teams, Google Shopping & Snap to Store
- Boost Your Social Media Advertising Success with These 6 Pro Tips!
- Is Keyword Cannibalization Hurting your SEO Performance?
- Is Cognitive Technology the End of Marketing As We Know It?
- Essential Search and Social Media Promotion Tips for News Content
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.