Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Case Study: How To Use Your Blog To Crowdfund Your Next Project
- 239: 3 Principles of Building an Engaged Blog Audience
- My Results with Testing Amazon OneLink to Monetise International Traffic
- 238: How to Get More Traffic by Updating Your Archives
- Which is the Best Blog Hosting Solution?
- When DIY Blogging isn’t for You: 5 Alternatives to Self-Hosted WordPress
- 237: How Collaborations Can Accelerate Your Blog’s Growth
- Behind the Scenes of ProBlogger’s First Course Ever
- 236: 5 Areas to Focus on to Grow Your Blogging Income
- Case Study: What Happens When You Want to Sell Your Blog?
- Digital Marketing News: More Constantly Online, Google’s Digital Graffiti, AI’s Big Data Push
- 54 Artificial Intelligence Powered Marketing Tools
- 3 Reasons B2B Marketers Need Optimized & Influencer Activated Content
- Digital Marketing News: YouTube Beats Facebook, Twitter Verify for All, Gen Z Bailing on Social
- B2B Podcasting: What, Why and How
- 4 Integrated Content Marketing Insights From the Trenches of Online Dating
- Digital Marketing News: International Women’s Day, Google Warning, Facebook Tops YouTube
- Content Marketers, This Is Not a Drill: 5 Alarm Bells from BuzzSumo’s Latest Report
- Lee Odden Demystifies the Confluence Equation to Help Marketers Get Better Results
- Top Marketing News: Content Marketing Trends, Google Checks Your Speed & YouTube Live-Streaming Updates
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.