Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 5 Healthy Work Practices for a ProBlogger
- How To Get Started With Free Travel When Your Blog is Brand New
- How to Grow Your Fitness Blog to 100,000 Monthly Visitors in Less than a Year
- 185: How to Get a Blogging Job
- Community Discussion: Analysis of Your Most Popular Post
- Reading Roundup: What’s New in Blogging Lately?
- Irresistible Reading: Psychology’s 6-Tip Guide to Great Writing
- 3 Tips for a Productive Approach to Email
- 6 Brands That Nailed Their Product Launches (And What You Can Learn From Them)
- 184: 2 Blog Monetization Strategies that Have Increased My Blogs Earnings by over 40%
- Creating Breakthrough Content: There Ain’t No Magic Feather #SMMW17
- Online Marketing News: Millennial Micro Influencers, Apple Clips, Facebook Seasons
- Superheroes of Social Media: Your Must-See Guide to #SMMW17
- B2B Marketers Are Way Behind on Influencer Marketing and Here’s the Solution
- 12 Helpful Tips for Effectively Using Social Media at Events
- 50 Social Media Marketing Influencers to Follow in 2017 #SMMW17
- Online Marketing News: Netflix Teaches B2B, Email Benchmarks & Facebook is a Copycat
- Broad Vs. Niche Content: How to Find the Right Content Marketing Balance
- What CMOs Need to Know About Data Informed Content Marketing
- 5 Key Insights from TrackMaven’s 2017 Digital Marketing Analytics Performance Report
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.