Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts Like a Pro
- 217: 4 Things to Consider When Choosing a Domain Name
- 4 WordPress Formatting Tips to Make Your Posts More Readable
- 216: How to Create a Style Guide for Your Blog (and Why You Should)
- Community Discussion: How Do You Survey Your Readers?
- How to Create an Efficient Contact Page That Boosts Your Productivity
- Why You’re Not in the Content Business (and Why That’s a Good Thing)
- 5 Tips to Help You Consume Content More Productively
- 9 Ways Influencer Outreach Can Help You and Your Blog
- How to Smash Your Blogging Goals in Just 5 Days
- Values in Marketing: How Taking a Stand Boosts Your Business
- Content Conversations: Top Content Marketing Lessons Learned in 2017
- What All Marketers Can Learn from Fast Food Giants Crushing Twitter
- Digital Marketing News: Social Storefront, The Trust Project and Facebook’s New App
- How B2B Brands are Getting Creative on Twitter with 280 Characters
- How to Use Big Wins to Drive Continuous Content Marketing Performance
- How We’re Building a Digital Advertising & SEO Dream Team
- Do You Really Need Another Blog Post? Why Content Marketing Needs More Flexibility
- Digital Marketing News: Email vs. SMS, Twitter Trolls Itself and Google’s AI Wizard
- Report: What Marketers Need to Know About the ‘State of Video Marketing’
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.