Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How to Find Images for Your Blog That Won’t Get You Sued
- 252: What Thomas Edison Can Teach YOU about Profitable Blogging
- Seven Easy Ways to Write Better Titles for Your Blog Posts
- 251: What You Should Know About Getting Started with Email
- Case Study: How a Blogger Became a Startup Founder
- 250: 9 Types of Killer Filler Content that are Easy to Create
- 10 Blogging ‘Firsts’ to Celebrate (From Launch Onwards)
- 249: Deadlines – Are they Good or Bad for Your Blogging?
- Should Your Blog Have a Static Homepage (Whatever That Means)?
- 248: 6 Places to Find Writers to Hire for Your Blog
- CMWorld Interview: Thinking Inside the (Answer) Box with Courtney Cox
- Creating Content Connections: 10 Lessons in Resonance from Content Marketing Pros
- Beyond the Hype Cycle: It’s Time to Redefine Influencer Marketing
- Digital Marketing News: Behavior & Analytics Studies, Facebook’s A/B Testing, & LinkedIn’s Carousel Ads
- CMWorld Interview: Peter Krmpotic on Optimizing the Content Supply Chain
- Ready Player One: Top CMWorld Speakers Dish Go-To Classic Content Marketing Combos
- The Question on Many Marketers’ Minds: Should My Brand Start a Facebook Group?
- Digital Marketing News: Internet Trends Report Released, Twitter Joins S&P 500, & Reddit Gains Traffic
- How to Select the Right Type of Video for Your B2B Marketing Goals
- Digital Marketing Spotlight: An Interview With Ursula Ringham, Head of Global Influencer Marketing, SAP
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.