Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How to Write a Series for Your Blog (and Why You’ll Want To)
- 243: Tools and Techniques to Blog Effectively on the Road
- How to Republish Old Blog Posts – and Why You’ll Want to
- 11 Ways to Create More Compelling Content for Your Blog
- 242: How to Create a Library of Products to Sell On Your Blog
- 241: Trends in Social Media – Where Should You Focus Your Energy?
- How to Use the WordPress WYSIWYG Toolbar to Format Your Blog Posts Like a Pro
- 240: 7 Social Media Trends I Noticed at Social Media Marketing World
- Case Study: How To Use Your Blog To Crowdfund Your Next Project
- 239: 3 Principles of Building an Engaged Blog Audience
- Digital Marketing News: Gen Z’s Snapchat Love, LinkedIn’s GIFs, & Google Gets More Time
- What Content Marketers Can Learn From an Adept Dungeon Master
- 6 Top Marketing Challenges Solved by Influencer Content
- Digital Marketing News: Cryptofluencers, Google’s Infinite Scrolling, Influencer Trust Grows
- Relationship Powered Link Building #Pubcon Florida
- How to Leverage Influencer Marketing for Improved SEO #Pubcon Florida
- Social Media Marketing Benchmarks: What Works & Where to Focus
- Crushing Conclusions: Why Content Marketers Shouldn’t Skip the Ending
- Digital Marketing News: CMO Diversity Shortfalls, Goo.gl Retirement, Facebook’s New A/B Tests
- To Gate, or Not to Gate? Answers to an Age-Old Digital Marketing Question
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.