Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How to Use Numbers Effectively in Your Blog Posts
- 220: What You Should Include in Your Email Newsletters
- How to Use Lists Effectively in Your Blog Posts
- 219: I’d like to Feature YOU on the ProBlogger Podcast
- Case Study: The 30-Minute Habit That Transformed Kelly’s Blog
- 218: How to Set Smart Blogging Goals for the New Year
- ProBlogger Guide to Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals for Bloggers
- How to Edit Your Blog Posts Like a Pro
- 217: 4 Things to Consider When Choosing a Domain Name
- 4 WordPress Formatting Tips to Make Your Posts More Readable
- Digital Marketing News: Google Best Answer, Twitter Threads, Most Viral on Facebook
- Content Conversations: Content Marketing Predictions for 2018
- 4 Search Trends That Made Waves in 2017
- 5 Purpose-Driven Companies Making an Inspiring Splash on Social Media
- 3 Unusual Content Marketing Approaches That Actually Work
- Digital Marketing News: Mobile Beats Desktop, YouTube Stories, Facebook for Kids?
- 5 Outdated Content Marketing Tactics (And What to Do Instead)
- 5 Examples of Influencer Marketing in Action Across the Full Customer Journey
- How Employee Engagement Helps Drive the Success of Your Marketing Efforts
- How 5 B2B Brands Are Using Snapchat and Instagram Stories
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.