Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Should Your Blog Have a Static Homepage (Whatever That Means)?
- 248: 6 Places to Find Writers to Hire for Your Blog
- Five Ways to Encourage Readers to Comment More Often on Your Posts
- 247: How to Create a Blog on a Topic You’re Not an Expert In
- The Best Blogging Resources Bundle of the Year is Back (48 Hours only)
- 246: 9 Ways to Accelerate the Growth of Your Blog
- The RULES of Blogging
- Case Study: How to Run a 7-Day Challenge
- 245: Why Shiny Object Syndrome Is Sometimes a Good Thing
- A Simple and Non-Scary Guide to HTML for Bloggers
- Building Better Influencer Relationships: 7 Cues Marketers Can Take from Sales
- From Messenger Bots to the Growth of ‘Gram, Social Media Examiner’s Annual Report Reveals Trends to Watch
- Digital Marketing News: Millennial Pops’ Pinterest Passion, Facebook’s Housecleaning, Closing Klout, & Google’s Latest
- A Tasty, Strategic Addition to the Content Marketing Table: ‘Repurposed Content Cobbler’
- Calling All Content Marketers: Sound Off in Our Content Marketing Planning Survey!
- Digital Marketing News: Facebook Teases Ad-Free Subscriptions, Google Tests SERP Questions, & Online Ad Spend Jumps
- 5 Reasons Why B2B Content Marketing Works & 5 Reasons It Doesn’t
- 32 B2B Content Marketing Case Studies for 2018
- Digital Marketing News: Video Ad Spend Up, Snap’s Unskippable Ads, & Instagram’s Latest
- Redesigning Your Website? Make Sure SEO & Content Have a Seat at Website Migration Table
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.