Search Blogworm Search this blog
Bookworm: One who spends much time reading or studying.
Blogworm: One who spends much time reading or studying blogs!
Welcome to Blogworm! This documents my discoveries in the user experience of blogging as I write my dissertation on Blogging usability. Here you will find my own original research plus findings from across the Blogosphere. If you have time, take a gander through my Pages and Categories, and you may find some useful resources in my links below.
Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear your ideas about your experience of blogging, user experience, the usability of blogs and blogging tools, on my research outputs, any of the stuff I've found, how I can improve the experience of this blog - or if you've got any ideas on how I can kill more time before having to write my thesis paper!
Share this blog
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- How to Smash Your Blogging Goals in Just 5 Days
- How to Create a Reader Avatar for Your Blog
- 215: Simplify Your Business and Make More Money Blogging
- 3 Simple Ways to Make Your Blog Posts More Conversational
- One Screenshot You Must Include When Pitching a Sponsored Post
- 214: 4 Realities of Blogging All Bloggers Need to Talk About
- How do Bloggers Continue Their Professional Development?
- How to Plan Your Blog Post from Start to Finish
- 213: Blogging and Content Marketing: 10 Things To Know
- 9 Tips for Recovering Your Google Rankings After a Site Hack
- How We’re Building a Content Marketing Dream Team
- 3 Mouth-Watering Content Marketing Case Studies That Bring Home the Bacon
- How to Choose Dynamic Images for Your Blog Posts
- How to Make the Switch to Content-Driven SEO #MNBlogCon
- Digital Marketing News: Twitter Happening Now, Snapchat Context Cards, LinkedIn Video Ads
- Will More Tweet Space Equal More Value for Your Twitter Audience?
- Making B2B Marketing Gold: A Look Back at MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum #MPB2B
- Content Marketing Platform BuzzSumo Acquired by Brandwatch
- Learn How to Connect Actions to Results Using Marketing Attribution
- Everything You Need to Build a LinkedIn Marketing Tactical Plan
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.